The conference covers high-level content of swine production, disease surveillance and control, the latest in research and development, and international perspectives of the swine industry. The event will provide interactive learning with a forum for discussion and case study with professional leaders.
1. The exhibitors must be the registered legal manufactures or selling companies. When signing the exhibit agreement, stamped copy of certificates like business licence ,production permit, sanitary permit etc must be provided. Exhibitors without the above certificates maybe reject to enter the exhibition center by the organizer.
2. Exhibitor must file the <application form>, stamp with company seal then sent it back to organizing committee office by mail or fax.
3. After sending back the application form, exhibitor must make payment to the account specified in the form within 7 days.
4. We have the principle of first payment, first allotment of the booth, but the organizing committee office still reserves the right to adjust the booth location if needed.
5. Details about the exhibit transportation, reception, registration, hotel and so on in the exhibitor manual will be send to the exhibitors 30 days before the exhibition starts.