The conference covers high-level content of swine production, disease surveillance and control, the latest in research and development, and international perspectives of the swine industry. The event will provide interactive learning with a forum for discussion and case study with professional leaders.
1. Exhibitors can’t not resale or transfer the booth to anyone else, or the organizing committee office reserves the right to withdraw the booth without reimbursement of the booth fee.
2. Exhibitors must ensure the exhibits are within the scope of the exhibition, or the organizing committee office reserves the right to withdraw the booth, remove and confiscate the exhibits without reimbursement of the booth fee.
3. Exhibitors should strictly follow the on-site rules not occupy the space outside of their own booths for any other purpose.
4. Exhibitors should strictly follow the on-site rules not use the sound equipment more than 60dB which may affect the communication of neighbor booths.
5. Exhibitors can’t withdraw their exhibits early or leave the booth unattended under any circumstance.
6. The organizing committee office reserves the rights to take any necessary step to stop the one who disobey the rules thereafter will sued for the economic compensation if any bad effect or damage caused.
7. Exhibitors must strictly obey the exhibition relevant regulations in the national law.